Describe a Technology You Use Often Without Computer

Coming in shiny black colour this camera is made by Canon and is also affordable. You can make some notes to help you if you wish.


Quantum Technology For Flickr Technology Quantum Cards

Describe a piece of technology you like using not computer.

. You have probably heard of such technology-related phrases like surf the Internet or digital editingHowever the key part of becoming advanced English speaker is learning how to use these phrases naturally in your speech. How often you use it. How you found out about it.

I no longer need dictionaries notebooks a camera a music player or a TV because now I can look up new words take notes capture photos listen to music and watch films on the screen of my phone. When you use it. So I go there daily in the morning.

Moreover files which can be open using this software also takes in significant disk space. Explain why you like to use it. And say how different your daily life would be without it.

How did you learn about it. What I cant imagine my life without now is a vacuum cleaner. How you use it.

Describe a technology you use often Ask for details. SoI go there daily in the. Todaywe cannot imagine our life without.

When you got it. How often do you use it. Actually about 4 years ago I.

Excerpts and links may be used provided that full and clear credit is given to Writing9 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Cue Card 1 on website you use Describe a website that you often use. If I didnt have it I daresay Id have to spend more time at college using their.

The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my home. I use it to keep me fit. I found out about it via my friends back when YouTube was in its infancy.

You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. An account is to be registered. A hi-tech device Id like to describe is the microwave oven.

Sample answer-Well in the present scenario every person uses A plethora of software every day such as Microsoft Office Word Pad and other gaming software. However the most important function to me is to keep in touch with my family members and friends by chatting texting messages giving phone calls. What you have used it for Explain why you use it so often.

I use it every single day sometimes even twice a day. How often do you use it. Part 3 New and old things Câu trả lời.

Where besides voice documents can also be transferred. What type of website it is. In replacement of a heavy bulky laptop my pocket-sized phone also allows me to create and edit documents on the move.

How long you have had it How often you have used it. So I go there daily in the morning. After that you will be allowed to speak your answer for the topic.

Describe a Software You Use Often. One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. It provides me with dozens of beneficial features such as contacting people taking photos setting alarm or listening to music.

See IELTS Speaking vocabulary for Technology topic. You can be asked some follow-up questions related to the topic so be prepared. Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking cho chủ đề.

It is a basic point-and-shoot video camera with a size of about 108 millimetres or 425 inches and it weighs about 265 grams. While I am on the machine I listen to my favourite music. I thought this was a joke question but maybe not.

The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my home. I use it to keep fit. When I started I used it at a speed of 5 km an hour.

What you use it for. Unauthorized use andor duplication of this material without express and written permission from this sites author andor owner is strictly prohibited. What benefits it brings to you.

Describe an electronic device you use often AjgbM. Band 9 Model Answer. Describe an electronic device you use often.

Talk about some technology that you have started using fairly recently. An IELTS Cue Card Related to Technology. Since then I have never really stopped using this modern technology.

If you think of a computer as a device with a keyboard and a glowing display then I admit that I personally use computers a majority of the 24 hours in every day. So I go there daily in the. Describe a software that you often use.

Describe a technology you use often Ask for details. Describe an electronic device you use often. Ive become a competent computer user now.

Consequently this software saves your. But here I would like to talk about a software named notepad which I use often. I describe it briefly.

It is a video calling application functional on mobile or laptop. One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. While I am on the machine I listen to my favorite music.

This adobe reader is very lightweight and requires very little memory to operate. The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my home. And explain why you like it.

Its often used in the phrasal verb to boot up which means to turn on a computer and have it ready for use. The name of this modern technology is video camera. I use it at the gym everyday for five days a week.

Describe an item of technology you have that is very important. Todaywe cannot imagine our life without technology. Describe something you cant live without not a computer or phone You Should Say.

A chat room is to be created and its. How it helps you and why you cant live without it. What do you use it for Explain why you like to use it Technology is all around us.

How often you use it. What the technology is. I use it at the gym everyday for five days a week.

For what you use it. Answer 1 of 6. The name of the website and how often you visit it Point 1.

Which is available free of cost. And explain why this is an important software for you. The primary application of this software is to read the document without having any word processor which are often memory consuming.

I use it at the gym everyday for five days a week. Why you find it useful. Technology is all around us.

Well to use it there are certain steps to be followed the application is to be downloaded from their official website. Find an answer to your question Describe a technology you use often other than computer 1. What it allows you to do.

As you may know in the present day obtaining an electronic item is definitely not a difficult. One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine. One piece of technology I use very often is my jogging machine.

The website I use the most is YouTube. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. Follow Report by Simran239 02022018 Log in to add a comment.

Today we cannot imagine our life without technology. The gym is at 2 minutes walk from my phone. In short the IELTS cue card section provides you with a cue card topic and a preparation time of 1 minute.

I use it at the gym every day for five days a week. Today we cannot imagine our life without technology. What do you use it for.

Here you can find full IELTS Speaking sample with questions related to Technology topic. DurgaGanesh6900 DurgaGanesh6900 15072018 Computer Science Secondary School Describe a. Well I would like to start off by talking about an electronic device I use very often.

But if you think about all.


Pin On Denmark


This Is How Often You Should Shut Down Your Computer Computer Security Computer Technology Tutorials


Pin On Tech 2 3


Computer Jargon Computing Educational School Posters Computer Basic Gcse Computer Science Teaching Computers

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code